Monday, August 11, 2008

Ur Gonna Love This

you guys are gonna love this. per my previous post about rescuing succulents from HD, i did a little something that i hope advances the whole country's awareness of our little obsession. i was so disgusted by the fact that not one HD here in KC but two very different locations are treating their succulents in the same manner that I emailed them a nasty note including a link to my blog here. and, not that they looked at the fact that we are slamming them here on our blogs or even care so much as I hoped they would, but they are sending me a $20 gift certificate for responding. who knew that would happen?

so i suggest this--everybody who has rescued one of these beautiful items from an HD or anywhere like HD send them a quick email. at least if they pay us no attention and continue to be FAR LESS than GREEN by destroying these little plants with neglect, we can rescue a few more succulents with THEIR money.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh wow...amazing! I have rescued many a succulent! I will send an e-mail to Walmart though...they win the prize for worst treatment of succulents!!!