Friday, May 1, 2009

Bloomers, Bloomers, Bloomers


Hi, All!!! I am finishing up the semester and I'm tired like I flew all the way here!! I am happy to say that my grades are terrific and did I mention that I am thoroughly exhausted?

N-sk-ways...I am so sorry to have been away for such a long time. I have so enjoyed everyone's company in the cactus and succulent plant Fam and I have missed all of you terribly. Now, that we are past apologies, on to a new post. I have never joined in on the Bloomin' Tuesday fun but it just so happens that my wonderful cellmate--I mean coworker Val has the most magnificent Sulcorebutia rauschii which bloomed the most delectable blooms I believe I've ever seen. It was so beautiful, you had to restrain yourself from popping it off and devouring it that very moment you wanted so desperately to possess it. She caught some dynamic photos and let me share with everyone since she was such the proud Mom. So, I hope that all of you will forgive me for being away so long and because it's Friday and not Tuesday. Be creative with me and join me in celebrating Bloomin Tuesday on a day other than Tuesday!! Who couldn't use an eye-bathingly beautiful break from all the focus on swine flu?!! Special Thanks to my friend Val for providing our very special guest for this post. Can't wait to visit all the blogs and catch up with everyone.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Welcome back, girl!!! I missed ya! Glad school went well!!!

That is a cute/beautiful blooming cacti there!!!

Yes...please do a "round things" sketchbook and we can post along and see what we come up with!